DEA Required MATE Substance Use Disorders Training
The Accreditor for this Webinar is AffinityCE, an approved ACCME provider.
PRESENT provides the required 8 hours of training for all renewal and new DEA registrations. This 8 hour webinar will fulfill your DEA Registration requirement AND you will earn 8 CECH/CME Credits, and 2 ABPM MOC Points once you complete the Attendance Verification Survey on Monday December 18.
This program is also available ON-DEMAND in the PRESENT Podiatry Online CME Lecture Hall.
Click the button below to register for the Virtual Webinar.
Once registered you will receive a confirmation with your webinar link from Zoom Support.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 9:30 AM EST ON 12/17
The Accreditor for this conference is AffinityCE which, as an accredited ACCME provider, is approved by the DEA to provide this education.
VIRTUAL WEBINAR AGENDA
Medication Access and Training Expansion (MATE) Act Training
Robert G Smith DPM, MSc, RPh, FNAP - Speaker
- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST
- Tools, Guidelines, and Resources Available for Control Substance and Opioid Prescribing and Monitoring
- Patient Education, Patient Control Substance Contracts and Patient Engagement when Prescribing Controlled Substances to Prevent OUD and SUD
- Risk Mitigation Strategies for Opioid Prescribing
- Medication Assistance Therapy Medications for Substance Use Disorders
- 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM EST - Break
- 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM EST
- Substance Abuse Among Workers
- The Evolving Crisis of Medicinals, Poisons, and Contaminants Causing Substance Use Disorders
- Treating Pain Within the Shadow of OUD and SUD Medication Treatment
- Social Determinates and Cultural Competency With Pain Management and Substance Use Disorder
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM EST - Live Q & A Session
- 8 Module Course in PRESENT Podiatry CME Lecture Hall
- Complete at your own pace – No deadline
- Receive 2 certificates for each Module – DEA MATE Training and 8 CME credits including 2 ABPM MOC Points
- Certificates are your proof of completion
- Purchase on PRESENT Podiatry website
PRESENT provides the required 8 hours of training for all renewal and new DEA registrations On Demand in this package to fulfill your DEA Registration requirement AND you will earn 8 CECH/CME Credits, and 2 ABPM MOC Points once you complete all eight lectures.