Practice Guidelines in Improving Patient Care: The Growing Body of Evidence on Cyclical Pressurized Topical Wound Oxygen Therapy
This webinar will examine the role and development of practice guidelines in the management of the diabetic foot. In this live webinar, Dr Hingorani will review how scientific evidence is incorporated into clinical practice utilizing Cyclical Pressurized Topical Wound Oxygen Therapy as an example. Drs Frykberg and Hingorani will also address questions from attendees.
- Review who is involved in the development of practice guidelines.
- Explain how clinical evidence is selected and evaluated for inclusion.
- Discuss how a multidisciplinary approach strengthens practice guidelines in the diabetic foot.
- Present how the evidence from cyclical pressurized topical wound oxygen therapy succeeds in meeting the bar for inclusion into recommendations for use.
- Demonstrate with case studies how cyclical pressurized topical wound oxygen therapy benefits patients in clinical practice.
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has approved this activity for a maximum of 1 continuing education contact hour.
AffinityCE designates this live educational activity for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. A maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM will be awarded.
Nurses: CE is provided for this program through collaboration between PRESENT e-Learning Systems and AffinityCE. AffinityCE is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). This activity provides 1 contact hour of nurse CE credit.
Advanced Oxygen Therapy Inc.